
A: Put on the helmet, please. -- 請戴上安全帽。
B: Do we need to put on the jackets too? -- 我們還得穿上罩衣嗎?
A: You’d better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.
-- 穿上,以免弄臟你的衣服。請留神腳下。
B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?
-- 謝謝。生產線都是全自動的嗎?
A: Well, not fully automated. -- 哦,不是全部自動的。
B: I see. How do you control the quality? -- 哦,那你們如何控制質量呢?
A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.
-- 所有產品在整個生產過程中都必須通過五道質量檢查關。
B: What’s the monthly output? -- 月產量多少?
A: One thousand units per month now. But we’ll be making 1,200 units beginning with October. -- 目前每月一千套,但從十月份開始每月將為一千二百套。
B: What’s your usual percentage of rejects? -- 每月不合格率通常是多少?
A: About 2% in normal operations. -- 正常情況下為2%左右。
B: That’s wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?
-- 那太了不起了。成品從那邊出來嗎?
A: Yes. Shall we take a break now? -- 是的,現在我們稍微休息一下吧。